Are you a former Police Office, Security Guard, Fireman or Emergency Response team member ready for a new opportunity? Perhaps you are a tour bus driver or a limo driver, enjoy driving and helping people and are ready for a new career. If so, we are looking for good drivers who know the area well, a commitment to safety and are enthusiastic about helping other motorists!
In this position you’ll assist motorists on highways with disabled vehicles including changing tires, providing gas, jump starting vehicles and working to maintain safety on the roads. Your day could include traffic control, roadside assistance or assisting someone in need. If you like a versatile job with new challenges, and you have a passion to help, this is a great opportunity for you! We offer excellent pay, and full benefits, including excellent retirement benefits and medical care!
We are a leader in the world of infrastructure and road safety and want YOU to join our team of safety focused professionals!
- High school diploma (GED)
- 9+ years driving experience
- Must hold a valid and current State of Hawaii drivers license
- Must be able to pass a background check and driving record investigation
- Must be able to pass drug testing both at time of hire and during random inspections
- Must have a general working knowledge vehicle maintenance Ability to lift, reach, stoop and carry at least 50+ pounds (non-repetitive) and work with tow and vehicle equipment such as dollies, tires and floor jacks
- Ability to secure tow equipment including towing dollies to towed vehicles, removing and replacing equipment on the tow truck
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Strong command on the English language and ability to communicate both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer skills
- Basic First Aid knowledge
- Ability to work diligently in a noisy environment
- Experience with traffic incident management a strong asset
Location/Region: Honolulu, HI