- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons.
- Writes reports of daily activities and unusual events.
- Answers alarms and investigates disturbances.
- Patrols premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion.
- Escorts or drives motor vehicle to transport cargo to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- At least 21 years of age
- Retired law enforcement officer, or special police officer, or honorably discharged military personnel
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 10+ years of related experience
- Licenses/Certifications: (1) Security guard license from state; (2) HR-218 Certification; (3) Wear & Carry Permit from state; (4) Valid Driver’s license from state
- All applicants are subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Weapons and armed response training
- Registered semi-automatic pistol
- Ability to work days, nights and/or weekends
Position: Part-time Armed Security Guard
Compensation : Lucrative hourly rate based on qualification and experience. Opportunities for performance pay increases and promotion.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits offered to full-time employees.
We customize our services to suit our clients’ needs at each stage from cultivation, processing, to retail security. We are seeking bright self-motivated individuals that want to become part of an exceptional and extraordinary team. Our guards patrol and monitor premises to prevent theft, maintain security and protect property and personnel. Our extremely well-qualified and professional armed security guards provide the highest level of protection in the industry. We are currently interested in hiring security guards in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. Other markets coming online in the near future.
Location/Region: Bethesda, MD (US)