Immediate hiring for qualified applicants:
Ameriquest Security Guard Services provides Security Guard Services and mobile patrol services to a wide range of clients in Southern CA. We have immediate openings (F/t and P/T) for experienced, customer service oriented security Officers In the Valley and surrounding cities such as: Tarzana, North Hollywood and Encino
We offer full-time and part-time schedules, paid sick leave, a friendly work environment, and career advancement opportunities. This is a great opportunity to join our elite team of professionals and start a true rewarding STABLE career.
We Offer our employees:
- WORK CLOSER TO HOME
- OVERTIME PAY
- SICK AND HOLIDAY PAY
- PAID TRAINING
- OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
- DIRECT DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- MUST HAVE A Valid CA Guard Card - Required
- English or bi-lingual
- Must possess good oral communication and the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the public in a professional and effective manner
- Must be able to write security reports and is required to have computer skills
- Must be able to read, understand and comply with the job responsibilities
- Must be able to perform the required physical job duties that may include hourly foot patrols, ability to use all your senses - seeing, hearing, smelling to detect any potential risk or hazards while on duty
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using smart phones.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
+ Performs security foot patrols and maintain high visibility while on duty.
+ Report all incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations during their shift.
+ Provides any needed assistance to customers, employees, vendors and visitors following the Site Post Orders and procedures.
We are seeking team members that are dedicated, committed to their job and who have a high level of integrity. Individuals who maintain good attendance and punctuality standards and take pride in delivering outstanding service.
You may contact our office during normal business hours to inquire about the different positions and to conduct an initial phone interview. Please ask for Captain Hanna.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay varies depending on your experience, scheduled hours and job responsibilities