US Security Associates has a unique opportunity available for an experienced Security Site Supervisor in the local area. Preferred candidate will have previous experience providing high quality security services, take a mentoring approach to security personnel and willing to exemplify excellent customer service at all times.
If you're looking for an amazing company, who cares about its employee's and wants to see them succeed while improving skills and working towards leadership goals…. Look no further!
Security Benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Detailed Security Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
· Supervise all full-time and part-time security personnel. which includes training and evaluation of security personnel.
· Prepare weekly work schedules for full-time and part-time Security Guards plus account for all Security Guards hours, including sick/vacation, etc; review payroll for submission to accounting.
· Implement security measures improvements as they are developed
· Review all daily Security Guard reports, incident reports and log entries; take necessary action; make follow-up reports to the Branch Manager.
· Verify and review Post Positive Reports.
· Make recommendations to management on staffing needs, budgeting data, and purchase recommendations.
· Monitors the Security Officer training programs
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to obtain a State Security License as required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.