Ready To Make A Difference?
Patient care takes many forms and our security officers are responsible for creating a safe and welcoming environment. This allows for our patients, visitors and personnel to focus on what truly matters - healing. Every day brings new challenges-and each day offers the opportunity to improve the lives of patients and families in the community we serve. Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge?
Unarmed Security/ Greeter - Pay Rate $13.00/ HR (Training Provided For Outgoing, Friendly Personalities)
Security Officers receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Enforce all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigate and respond to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; deciding what actions to take based on the situation, facts known and position limitations. Report to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department’s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Complete daily activity reports, Incident reports and other mandated reports per post orders.
Minimum requirements and Special Skills:
- Virginia Security License or the ability to obtain one.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare setting or in security preferred but not required
- 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- High School Diploma
- Reliable Transportation
- Demonstrate an understanding of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures a plus.
- Site specific requirements may apply.
USSA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Previous Law Enforcement, Military Veterans, Minorities, Females, Students / Grads are strongly encouraged to apply.