US Security Associates is now hiring CERTIFIED EMT's in the local area.
Controls access to client site through the admittance process; assists visitors to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the facility. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. Additionally, provide Emergency Medical Response on site based on Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) licensing and in accordance with the site’s Medical Protocols
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Required to be a current EMT in the state of TN
- Positions located in Alcoa, TN
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to walk extended periods of time.
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
- Skill in operating portable radio devices.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody U.S. Security Associates’ values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
US Security Associates is now an Allied Universal Company
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN