Are you and messiness not on speaking terms? Do you like doing a variety of different things in your work day? Are you related, perhaps a long way off, to Mr. Clean?
LC Staffing is hiring a Laborer for a local, Columbia Falls manufacturer. You'll be cleaning, sprucing-up, and generally fighting filth in its various forms around the production facility by means both manual and mechanical.
Initially, this entry-level role will only last a month, but there is potential for a long-term role.
The day to day:
- Boiler Clean up
- Shovel waste into a wheelbarrow and dispose of it by dumping it into waste conveyors.
- Pick up scrap iron and garbage and place it in proper bins for disposal.
- Use air hose nozzles to blow sawdust from areas including rafters, beams and equipment
- Clean up oil and water spills. Clean restrooms and lunchrooms.
- Shovels snow in winter as necessary. Use a broom to sweep floors.
- Use a forklift to empty debris bins. Use a bobcat to clear large piles.
- Maintain a clean work area on a daily basis.
Occasionally, you'll do the following:
- Fire watch.
- Fill in on production positions as needed.
- Perform minor carpentry and painting.
- Assist with outside clean-up.
- Preform other duties as required.
The standards you'll be measured by:
- Demonstrate the ability to use time efficiently.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and compliance with safe operating procedures, including lock-out.
- Demonstrate good performance, safety and attendance.
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn and work at a variety of jobs.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, cooperate and work effectively with supervisors and other employees.
- Must be able to pass drug screen
Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 4-10's available as well.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Jared in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.
Location/Region: West Glacier, MT (59936)