Pay Rate: $15. 00 Per Hour
Sign-On Bonus: $200
Who You ll Work For
REEF s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You ll Do:
The Parking Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client s expectations. The Ambassador is responsible for assisting guests, helping with guests with parking payments, answering questions, and assuring parking compliance. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Assistant Manager to ensure that guest s needs are met and supported. Parking Ambassadors assist guests and provide relevant parking information.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
- Assist guests in operating pay machines; educate guests in regard to parking policies.
- Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates